Scientific and technological objectives
- To increase efficiency in SRP biomass production up to 3 times by reusing wastewater and sewage sludge for irrigation and fertilisation,
- To enable the safe and efficient application of wastewater and sewage sludge in SRPs,
- To promote SRP biomass production throughout Europe by transferring the generated know-how to potential SRP end-users and market actors.
mini flour mill for home http://homecrafts.co.in/flour-mill-machinery-india/ find out
- To increase the production of CO2-neutral wooden biomass as a renewable raw material for the generation of bioenergy, production of biofuels and other technical purposes,
- To protect natural water bodies from discharge of untreated wastewater by reusing them for SRP irrigation and fertilisation,
- To prevent pollution of groundwater and surface waters potentially arising from uncontrolled wastewater and sludge application by setting standards for safe and efficient SRP operation,
- To close the local loop of nutrients contained in municipal and suitable industrial wastewater and sewage sludge thus substituting the application of chemical fertilisers in SRPs by 100%,
- To reduce the demand of natural water resources for SRP irrigation by 30%,
- To contribute to soil improvement on agricultural land by enrichment of organic matters.
Social long-term objectives
- To increase farmersï¿½ income and strengthen their independency from regressing subsidies,
- To create employment especially in rural areas and throughout the whole biomass sector,
- To generally strengthen sustainable development in rural areas.